Make Your Piso Count with Pinoy Tiangge


My dad is telling me about this site that is giving its customers a total of 99% savings -- PINOY TIANGGE, ibid.pinoytiangge.com WOW! Just WOW!



When looking at this site and its facebook page, it's giving me the actual perception that Pinoy Tiangge is actually giving highly specialized gadgets with such a low price. Imagine an Asus EEE PC netbook for only Php. 24.03 ? This is totally insane!


You can read more of their stories and check it your self at their facebook page and blogsite at www.facebook.com/pinoytiangge and www.pinoytiangge.blogspot.com.

Samsung Galaxy SII worth 35,000 Pesos was purchased by Papa Sanchez in Pinoy Tiangge for only Php 11.73!


So what's interesting about Pinoy Tiangge?



All I know about this site is it MAKES YOUR PISO COUNT.

I remember saying to my grandma few years ago, "Anong gagawin ko sa piso?" (What am I going to do with one peso?) This actually make sense, even a candy worths more than one peso. My favorite, Flat Tops candy costs Php. 1.25 and eating just one piece of this does not give me satisfaction So if Pinoy Tiangge makes my piso count, I could even buy a Nikon Digital Camera by just creating an account online and bid for an equivalent of a one peso.I can't even describe how great is that.

For more questions about bidding and stuff, visit their blogsite http://www.pinoytiangge.blogspot.com/2011/12/ibid-pinoy-frequently-asked-questions.html



Another thing: IT IS ONLINE!

Filipinos are really fond of shopping and haggling from Divisoria to Greenhills and even up to local Ukay-ukay. But now, Filipinos are entirely around the world and making their self busy.The good thing about Pinoy Tiangge is the business is on line. What's good about this is that a lot of Filipino households is having an internet connection day by day. So there is no necessarily restrictions on being a member, in short -- everyone can join!

If you want to register like now, just click this link: http://ibid.pinoytiangge.com/registration.php

0 comments: